Karnataka 2nd PUC Revaluation & Supplementary Exam 2013 Details
The Karnataka 2nd PUC board released the results of class 12 board examination on 6th May, Monday. While 59.36% of students passed the exam, around 4.64% students failed in the exam.
Failed students are hereby requested to be positive and not to take any negative decision that might affect higher education as well as your life. Always remember ‘Failure is a stepping stone of success’. You have another chance to clear your failed subject.
You can Check Results Here .
Students can now apply for revaluation, re-totaling and photocopies of their answer books. The forms are available at local BangaloreOne outlets in Bangalore, and Karnataka. Forms can also be downloaded from the department website or obtained from colleges. The board has revealed the dates of exams and the method to apply for supply exams. Get ready now.
Start studying will all interest and have enough confidence that you can do it this time. Below are the details of Supplementary examinations.
- Date of Supplementary Examination: July 3rd to 12th July, 2013
- Last date to submit fee to college: June 18, 2013
- Results will be announced on 20 July, 12013.
How to apply: The application must be submitted by speed post or courier to ‘Deputy Director (Exam), Department of PU Education, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore-560012 by the above mentioned date, along with a copy of thee-paid Challan, after paying the fees at the Treasury. The Challan can also be downloaded from the department website.
Fee structure for Supply Exams is as following:
- 1 Subject: Rs.84/-
- 3 or More Subjects: Rs.352/-
- Fee Structure: 280 per subject.
- Last date to submit an application is May 20, 2013
- Fee structure: 420 per subject
- Last date to submit application: May 13, 2013
- Fee structure: 1050 per subject
- Last date to submit application: May 20, 2013
Also Check This:-